Cosmetic Dentist in Tulsa, OK
Find a Cosmetic Dentist in Tulsa, OK
Improving your personal appearance can be a great way to build self-confidence. You can do so by improving your smile with a cosmetic dentist. They can help address issues like discoloration, misshapen teeth, and gaps. You can find help by searching for "cosmetic dentist near me" online.
What Does a Cosmetic Dentist Do?
Cosmetic dentistry focuses primarily on the appearance of your smile. Some common procedures are teeth whitening, veneers, implants, and fillings. With the growing popularity of cosmetic dentistry, it is expected that by 2026 it will be a $32 billion industry. The main goal of this form of dentistry is to build confidence by improving your smile.
Casler Dental Group, has teeth alignment and enhancement procedures to achieve a stunning smile. Our cosmetic dental services include:
- Teeth whitening - This is one of the easiest cosmetic dentistry procedures. Teeth can be stained by the food and drinks you consume. As a result, some people use teeth whitening as a means to have a bright smile. Before the teeth can be whitened, there needs to be a cleaning to remove any plaque or tartar built upon the surface of the teeth. You can use over-the-counter products to brighten your smile. However, having it done by a professional cosmetic dentist will cause your teeth to be five to eight times lighter.
- Dental veneers - These are thin shells made to look like real teeth. They are usually made of ceramic, porcelain, or resin. Veneers are used to address crooked teeth or gaps between teeth. These veneers are attached to the front of the teeth.
- Dental crown - This is used to cover a damaged tooth. This can give a weakened tooth the support it needs so it does not break. It can also cover teeth that are misshapen or discolored. A crown can also cover root canals, fillings, bridges, and implants.
- Dental inlays and onlays - Sometimes, a tooth can be so decayed that it cannot handle a normal filling. For situations like this, an indirect filling, also known as an inlay or onlay, is made in a dental laboratory and attached to the tooth to address this issue. An inlay filling is attached to the center of the tooth. With an onlay filling, it can cover multiple parts of the tooth or the whole surface of the tooth and is considered an alternative to the crown. This procedure allows for the preservation of a larger part of the natural tooth.
- Dental implants - Dental implants are a great option for replacing teeth. A screw is attached to the jaw for support. Then, the implant is put in the missing tooth's bone socket. As time continues on, the bone fuses with the implant. The implant should blend in naturally.
- Dental bonding - With dental bonding, a resin is put on the surface of a tooth and hardened with ultraviolet light. Then, the resin is trimmed and polished to blend in with the tooth's surface. Bonding is used to fix chips, misshapen teeth, and decay. This option is more affordable than fillings and crowns.
Cosmetic Dentist Near Me
When you search for "cosmetic dentist near me" in the Tulsa, OK, area, you're sure to find Casler Dental Group at the top of your search results, and for good reason. We specialize in a number of procedures, including cosmetic dentistry. Contact us today and schedule an appointment for your cosmetic dental procedure.